Middle/Senior Java Developer
Project – the aim you’ll have
As a pioneer for digital transformation, our client develops sustainable solutions across new technologies – from cloud engineering and artificial intelligence to blockchain/DLT. With its deep technological expertise, strong partnerships and comprehensive market know-how, they offer advice to the financial and insurance sectors, as well as in the manufacturing industry. Through the intelligent use of IT solutions, our solution increases productivity and creates added value for clients. Companies gain easy and safe access to scalable IT-applications and innovative business models.
Position – how you’ll contribute:
- Migration of existing app to new technology stack
- Taking care of a clear code
- Close cooperation with other distracted teams
Expectations – the experience you need
- 4 years+ of professional experience in Java development
- Familiarity with good development practices (code review, unit and integration testing, CI/CD)
- Required technical skills: Java, Spring, MySQL, Gitlab, Gitlab CI-CD
- Testing experience/knowledge
- Familiarity with AWS
- Very good English skills
- Communication skills
Additional skills – the edge you have
- ELK Stack
- Competitive salary & periodical review.
- New technologies & experience working on international projects.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus.
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture.
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on card.
- Additional medical insurance paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement.
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers.
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests.
- Working remotely for two weeks in European destinations such as Poland, Croatia, or Tenerife.
- Relocation to Romania or Poland for a set period of time.
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews…
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to email@example.com