Middle/Senior Angular Developer
On the surface, we are a global IT service and software company that has collaborated on countless projects all over the world. Below it – an ally of those who decided to take their software development to the next level.
We are looking for a talented Senior Angular Developer with a strong technical background and analytical thinking who will be part of our innovative team developing a challenging, dynamically growing solution to digitize the existing paper-based process through the central issuance of digital guarantees that are requested, secured and stored electronically.
You will be involved in activities like:
- Provides senior level system assessments, design, development, and implementation of web applications;
- Implements solutions that are efficient, testable, and scalable;
- Employs modern software development techniques to ensure tests are implemented in a way that supports automation;
- Participates in code inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues;
- Thoroughly understands software development methodology;
- Thoroughly understands architecture standards;
- Thoroughly understands client business functions and technology needs;
- Writes the technical portion of assigned projects & assists technical team members with their work;
- Mentors and learns from developers of all levels, continually building your own skill sets and capabilities in order to help teams achieve their sprint and project goals;
- Collaborates with some of the most talented developers in the field, and enjoy not having to have all the answers all the time.
We expect you to have the following qualifications:
- At least 5+ years of experience in software development;
- At least 3+ years of experience with Angular 8+;
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components;
- Experience with RESTful API;
- Advanced RxJS;
- Must possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills which will be used to diagnose, debug and solve issues;
- Knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test-driven development;
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Here are many perks waiting for you:
- Competitive salary, lunch tickets.
- Work from home and monthly allowance for home-working expenses.
- Opportunity to interact with global teams and work with the latest technologies in large-scale projects an agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture.
- Flexible working hours.
- Private medical subscription.
- Financial support for training/courses.
- Working remotely for two weeks in European destinations such as Croatia, Tenerife, or Poland (through our Work n’ Enjoy program).
- Other perks: good coffee and tea at the office; entertainment area in the office; team building events (team outings, Christmas party, annual team building, etc.)
- More details will be revealed during our online interviews…
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org