Manual QA Engineer
Project – the aim you’ll have
The world’s top sports betting brands choose our client as their partner for world-class content, leading tech and tailored services. We have their back. So, they’re ready with exciting, memorable, safe sports betting experiences to entertain millions of players worldwide
Position – how you’ll contribute:
- Work within an agile Feature Team of Agile Delivery Leads, Product Owners and Software Developers to cover QA related activities such as translating business requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria into test scenarios/cases – collaborative
- Translate business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria into test scenarios / test cases
- Collaborate with Snr QA/ Test Lead/ other team members to establish the scope for automation testing (component, integration) and manual testing
- Develop and execute accurate and comprehensive test cases, automation scripts, and plans in-line with product requirements
- Conduct regression tests
- Carry out thorough exploratory testing when required
- Troubleshoot test automation failures
- Raise clear and accurate defects, follow up on resolutions and retest fixes
- Ensure both manual and automated regression packs are maintained and updated based on new functionality and changes
- Reports test results to Test Lead and/or other colleagues in a clear and concise manner
Expectations – the experience you need
- Experience of using test tools both enterprise and open source
- Good knowledge of structured test methods and procedures
- Some experience of testing complex user interfaces
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail
- API Testing with Postman
- A working understanding of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, and Git (Bitbucket)
- Understanding of Behavior/Test Driven Development
- Experience working with version control systems
- Good English communication and presentation skills – confident
Additional skills – the edge you have
- Experience of working on highly complex, distributed systems
- Experience with Java, Gherkin/Cucumber, Selenium
- Some experience developing test cases for software developed using Akka, Kafka, Scala and Cassandra
- Good to have Automation Knowledge and working experience
- Competitive salary & periodical review.
- New technologies & experience working on international projects.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home with a monthly additional bonus.
- An agile, supportive, and non-bureaucratic organizational culture.
- Monthly Lunch Tickets received on card.
- Additional medical insurance paid sick leaves and sports membership reimbursement.
- Financial support for Training & Courses, as well as free online English classes with native speakers.
- Paid Team Building Activities based on Projects and Interests.
- Working remotely for two weeks in European destinations such as Poland, Croatia, or Tenerife.
- Relocation to Romania or Poland for a set period of time.
- More intriguing benefits will be revealed during our online interviews…
If it sounds challenging and you would like to have a role in our team, please send your application to email@example.com